Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Weekend Shots - Oct 5 2015

Here's a few shots from my weekend.

Not chasing rarities on the Island (got my BC lifer Black-throated Sparrow years ago, anyone here remember? )

Image  

Staying closer to home i checked out Burnaby and Vancouver a bit and got a few satisfactory shots. 
Also picked up a new version of my calibration software (Spyder 5) since one person in particular always messages me when my shots look off on his monitor.
Hope they start looking better now..
Anyways, Wood ducks, Killdeer, Pied-billed Grebes, Wilson's snipes, American Goldfinches and Pine Siskins galore, what fun. 

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Maplewood Flats, American Pipit, been a few years since i last had one there.

No comments:

The Waiting Area

The Waiting Area