Friday, August 17, 2012

Book-making

I've been working on a little project for the last few weeks, a book of my best bird photos 2008-2012.
I thought long and hard about it and decided that i should do something with the images i'm most pleased with.

Decided to use the Blurb software to make this first book.

Here's a sneak-peak, i think i've got all the images nailed down but was bummed that a good portion of 2008 is stuck on the external HD that epically failed a year ago now, i knew it would come back to haunt me but luckily i printed off some of the more memorable shots before it died and was able to scan them if need be.

Image


Not sure when this will get published, there is the little item regarding actually paying for it out of pocket but i'm happy to sit on it until able.

Even happier to be free again to get out shooting, i think there are some Black-throated Grey warblers at Maplewood with my name on them :wink:

No comments:

The Waiting Area

The Waiting Area