Friday, July 1, 2011

Chestnut-sided Warbler

My art director was nice and let me start my long weekend early today
and i took advantage of the opportunity and jetted crosstown to Camosun for the
Chestnut-sided warbler.
I was feeling stressed from the noon hour traffic in from the shore and ready to blow a gasket with a few drivers, so was happy to have some luck on my side, especially as i dipped on the Ashy-throated flycatcher at Maplewood right afterwards (although i did get a brief look at it the evening before).



The warbler was being chased around by an aggressive Anna's hummingbird yet it didn't seem to stop it from feeding and singing, crazy.
Heard him singing as soon as i got out of the car and i had good looks as it
foraged down low every now and then.
BC Lifer, what a cool bird : )

No comments:

The Waiting Area

The Waiting Area